With our high quality 3CCD cameras and our top of the line audio equipment, we will create the best product for your needs. Our goal is to show an accurate representation of your witness's testimony and make you feel as though you're in the room with the deponent.
Video / Transcript Synchronization
Using InData's DepoView we offer a superior, cost-effective way of reviewing, organizing and presenting your case. This includes:
- View video transcript testimony and create clips.
- Use keywords to search through transcripts and jump directly to specific video segments.
- Review linked exhibits related to deposition.
- Print full page or condensed versions of transcripts.
- Export clips with synchronized texts to PowerPoint.
- Present video in full-screen mode.
- Take snapshots of any frame in your video.
- Copy and paste key testimony excerpts for use in summaries, motions, and briefs.
- Create single and multi-segment clips: edit multi-segments clips to 1/10th of a second.
You can conveniently review video depositions on a television using a standard DVD player. Reviewing depositions has never been so convenient when traveling, reviewing a case at home, or in any situation where a computer is unavailable. By referencing the electronic transcript, you can easily determine which sections of the video you want to review and jump directly to that page. Using your DVD control, turn subtitles on or off when reviewing or presenting video.
The goal of this type of video or presentation, also known as "Activities of Daily Living", is to show the jury that the plaintiff's life has been changed. It is not inherently inflammatory and is not intended to arouse the sympathy of the jury. The point is to honestly and accurately show how the plaintiff's routine and normal life has been changed by his or her handicap, and to help the jury measure the loss.
You may need to:
- Edit out objections
- Edit content out according to instructions of the judge
- Reduce length of deposition or other legal video
- Edit to comply with opposing counsel's request
We can customize your DVDs with customized menu's, sub-menu's, graphics and more; making your DVDs both professionally presentable and user friendly for your clients and customers.
Video Wills & Testaments
A video will is a live, videotapes account of the will. The will can serve to provide strong proof that the testator was competent to make the will and may minimize the likelihood of a will contest.
Audio / Video Conversions & Transfers
Whether you need a file for your iPod or your computer, we can convert to any format.
To schedule or inquire about our video services please fill out the form to the right and we will contact you. Thank You